Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) An automobile was formerly called a horseless carriage.
(2) He called it a horseless carriage.
(3) Not everyone welcomed the horseless carriage.
(4) He dreamed of a horseless carriage.
(5) The precursor of the modern car was a horseless carriage with a petrol engine.
More similar words: remorseless, remorselessly, corselet, horseflesh, uselessness, noiselessness, senselessness, useless, purposelessness, causeless, baseless, uselessly, senseless, ceaseless, pulseless, noiseless, senselessly, defenseless, ceaselessly, noiselessly, purposeless, purposelessly, horse, morsel, one-horse, horseman, seahorse, sea horse, warhorse, horsefly.