Random good picture Not show
(1) Not quirky little ritual habit-forming, like throwing a pinch of spilled salt over your shoulder, but slow suicide habit-forming.
(2) Murder was habit-forming, so I'd been told.
(3) Behind you are more than twenty years of habit-forming obedience to the house rules - and why not?
(4) Video games can be habit-forming.
(5) However, since these medications may be habit-forming, they are best prescribed on a short-term basis.
(6) Although antidepressants are not habit-forming or addictive, abruptly ending an antidepressant can cause withdrawal symptoms or lead to a relapse.
(7) Although they often work quickly, they can be habit-forming.
(8) Habit-forming person always can look for Ge thing addiction.
(9) Like habit-forming pills, the press can stimulate or depress, but it cannot cure.
(10) Recently, I've discovered Qrank, a habit-forming multiple-choice trivia quiz built as an app for the iPhone and Facebook.
(11) Neither are they habit-forming. Generally antidepressant medications have no stimulating effect on those not experiencing depression.
(12) In our schools the habit-forming mechanism of the mind must be observed and in this observation the quickening of intelligence is born.
(13) This medicine is habit-forming.
(14) I sampled the oak-smoked back - quite the most succulent, aromatic and potentially habit-forming rasher I have ever had.
(15) It is used by millions of people throughout the world as a natural alternative to some habit-forming laxatives .
(16) Cannabis is nowhere near as addictive as nicotine or alcohol but it is wrong to say it is not habit-forming.
(17) Because of multimedia Web software and faster Internet access, there are now lots of sites that mix habit-forming games with ads.
(18) And go very easy on the pain pills which are habit-forming!
(19) Indeed, Facebook's organization of information and relationships became, in a remarkably short period of time, a redoubt from the Web —a simpler, more habit-forming place.
(20) You don't need to be an expert on Pavlov's drooling dogs to work out why email is so habit-forming.
(21) The idea is to try to isolate the protein markers, perhaps in the blood(Sentencedict.com), produced by the genes that help one twin resist the habit-forming nature of the drugs.
(22) I always expect to be given care and treatment for pain or discomfort even when such care might shorten my life, make me feel like not eating, slow down my breathing, or be habit-forming .
(23) Medicated diet is supposed to put right "tonic-centered" tradition by focusing on the prevention of habit-forming diseases and the development of medicated food with lite and delicate flavor.
More similar words: habitual criminal, buying habits, forming, worming, performing, informing, reforming, conforming, preforming, deworming, nonconforming, habit, performing arts, brain storming, brainstorming, habitat, inhabit, cohabit, habitude, habitant, habitual, habituate, habitually, inhabited, habitable, out of habit, inhabitant, habitation, uninhabited, kick the habit.