Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) This paper introduces the features of joint- preforming and formwork erecting techniques of cast-in-place stairs, and the applying scope, technological principles and technological process as well.
(2) I love preforming , but I also love being surrounded by actors, but I also think I can do something else. Something related to the environment or saving the animals.
(3) In this paper, the preforming processes of 915KKD train wheels was simulated using rigid-plastic FEM software TFORM2.
(4) To learn about the basic substance, features and preforming principles of the formative assessment will help to improve the English teaching quality for...
(5) The utility model relates preforming machine which relates to the field of polyfoam machines.
(6) If you are preforming a clean istallation, you'll need to burn this onto a blank DVD before you can install Windows 7.
(7) The effects of preforming duration, preforming pressure, extrusion die's geometry size and content of lubricant on the extrudate's tensile strength were studied.
(8) The article has introduced the cross wedge rolling preforming technology and its die design.
(9) In the future, do you prefer to record your own written songs, or wouldn't you mind preforming other peoples lyrics as well?
(10) Now the forming processes of half-shafts by rotary forging techniques can be divided into two steps: preforming by presses and finish forging by rotary-forging machine.
(11) Tread cooling line is an attachment equipment of extruder. It makes hot tread from preforming, cooling, cutting and drying. Then the semi-finished goods for next.
(12) Meanwhile, the main attention is focused on preform design, and the proper preforming mold is designed.
(13) The influence of granule size of waste PTFE, mass ratio of fillers and the preforming pressure to the performance of the product is studied. Sentencedict.com
(14) Machining center is one type of machine tools having high automation and preforming more operations. But it is difficult to bring the advantage of machining center into play with traditional fixture.
(15) This series machine type is used for air spring forming to form various shapes, and for preforming of different specifications of automobiles, trains air spring before vulcanization.
(16) The component has been manufactured successfully after selecting moulds, preforming process and autoclave moulding process based on the requirements of design.
(17) Learning from a class or book is a must; but it doesn't compare to actually preforming the procedure.
(18) That god impregnated a Jewish minx and he went around preforming magic tricks.
More similar words: reforming, reformism, reformist, preform, reformatting, forming, worming, performing, informing, conforming, deworming, nonconforming, performing arts, brain storming, brainstorming, reform, re-form, reformer, reformed, re-formed, deformity, land reform, reformate, reformable, reformative, reformulate, reformation, reformatory, reform school, prepare for.