Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The impact dented our car's fender.
2. His car bruised the auto fender of my car.
3. The front left fender was smashed and rubbing against the wheel.
4. I could barely walk and went from car fender to telephone post to wall.
5. The front fender of his jalopy is bashed and the seats are bedecked with paper ribbons, decorations from the dance.
6. Fender 65 amp, plus distortion and wah, excellent condition.
7. I lifted the brass fender and got to work pulling the crude green tiles away by hand.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Each fender is designed to fit the customer's fireplace and there is an almost infinite combination of styles and materials available.
9. He was pulling on the front left fender, which was smashed and rubbing against the wheel.
10. It was actually made by the Fender custom shop and it's very similar to the Eric Clapton model.
11. Mildred Fender was in sequins with large feather earrings and a ten-gallon hat.
12. Leaning against the fender, beside their booted feet, was a single AK47.
13. Fender left-handed Jazz guitar with case, ￡275.
14. Traditional fender and cast iron canopy in a choice of two trim finishes: black or brass.
15. Fender Strat, white with hard case, ￡175.
16. When my father learned that I had smashed a fender on the car, he blew his top.
17. I also put on the real Sperzel locking tuning pegs as opposed to the fake ones that Fender are making now.
18. So I placed one of them up against the fender[sentencedict.com], to see what would happen.
19. Then she eased off her shoes, put her stockinged feet on the fender and began to read.
20. Instead of swerving right, I swerved left, barreling straight into him with the fender.
21. They were built with me in mind and I liked them and got a couple from Fender.
22. The tremolo is a vintage style, spring-loaded affair in the Fender tradition, with a thickish chrome bar.
23. If I want a different sound altogether I have a collection of Fender amps.
24. With his receding, crinkly black hair, beaky nose, toothbrush moustache and protruding teeth, Fender came gift-wrapped for cartoonists.
25. Sherman got out and immediately scrutinized the right rear fender.
26. The same is true for the current crop of Fender Custom Shop guitars.
27. Answer - they are all influential guitarists who play Fender Strats.
28. And then Harold saw it. A damaged and terribly mistreated sea - foam - green Fender staring back at him.
29. Kids inspired by Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton turned to Fender.
30. He picked up a ball-peen hammer, leaned on the passenger-side fender, and tapped twice on the EGR valve.
More similar words: offender, defender, sender, tender, gender, render, slender, tenderly, engender, surrender, transgender, independent, independence, be independent of, fend, defend, fend off, defendant, declaration of independence, wander, under, ended, ponder, hinder, slander, wonder, commander, plunder, undergo, underway.