Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing-grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
5. How can we defend our homeland if we don't have an army?
6. The reigning champion will defend her title tonight.
7. She had to defend herself against the guard dog.
8. Some young people are carrying knives to defend themselves.
9. Troops have been sent to defend the borders.
10. We need to defend against military aggression.
11. We must defend our motherland from the enemy.
12. He plans to defend his Olympic crown.
13. They tried to defend themselves against the enemy with all their might.
14. All our officers are trained to defend themselves against knife attacks.
15. I think my position is right, and I'll defend it to the last.
16. We are determined to defend our motherland at all costs.
17. How vigorously will the local companies defend their turf?
18. It is impossible to defend against an all-out attack.
19. The accused had a lawyer to defend him.
20. Our duty is to defend the country against its enemies.
21. They retained a famous lawyer to defend their case.
22. The company has briefed a top lawyer to defend it.
23. A family must defend its home against attack.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. He would certainly defend himself if anybody sets about him.
25. Black communities spoke up to defend the rights of all people of color.
26. How can you defend such behaviour?
27. He hired a top QC to defend him.
29. My flower is ephemeral, and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world. And I have left on my planet, all alone!
30. He urged them to adhere to the values of Islam which defend the dignity of man.