Random good picture Not show
1. The islands export sugar and fruit.
2. We import raw materials and energy and export mainly in-dustrial products.
3. The dealers applied for an export licence.
4. Export licences for arms are strictly controlled.
5. We now export all kinds of industrial products.
6. Chinese commodities available for export are varied.
7. The government has imposed export restraints on some products.
8. This country export fruit to China.
9. The closure of the export department resulted in over 100 redundancies.
10. We export our products to countries as far afield as Japan and Canada.
11. The embargo impacted on export revenues.
12. They are engaged in import and export.
13. The islanders could barely survive without an export crop.
14. France produces a great deal of wine for export.
15. They renewed contact with other import and export corporations.
16. The main crops grown for export are coffee and rice.
17. Oil has supplanted coffee as our main export.
18. The government has imposed quotas on the export of timber.
19. Purchase tax was not payable on goods for export.
20. Export orders improved in the last month.
21. The Institute of Export now fears that 100,000 jobs will go.
22. Protesters want to stop the export of live sheep and cattle.
23. To earn foreign exchange we must export.
24. The export / exportation of gold is forbidden.
25. They export their products to markets throughout the world.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. The export sector will aid the economic recovery.
27. Export subsidies have been reduced by 20%.
28. There has been some shrinkage in our export trade.
29. The deal will put the company in a unique position to export goods to Eastern Europe.
30. These products are not for national consumption, but for export.
More similar words: expose, exposure, port, import, support, report, portion, airport, portray, supporter, portrait, report on, reporter, portfolio, supportive, important, transport, reporting, in support of, proportion, reportedly, opportunity, importantly, of importance, transportation, in proportion to, active transport, expert, expand, expect.