Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Such disputes multiplied in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
2. Our problems have multiplied since last year.
3. Four multiplied by five is twenty.
4. Just imagine all the problems we've been having, multiplied a thousandfold.
5. Her husband multiplied his demands on her time.
6. The fraction was then multiplied by 100 and rounded to the nearest half or whole number.
7. The amount of information available has multiplied.
8. His experience was multiplied as the years passed.
9. Hot weather multiplied the bacteria in milk rapidly.
10. The bad weather multiplied the danger of their exploration.
11. Spending on military equipment has multiplied in the last five years.
12. The costs have been multiplied up many times.
13. George's chances of success multiplied.
14. The examples could be multiplied, although it is fair to say that most modern writers are more cautious.
15. The least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold. Aristotle
16. These multiplied especially along the routes and inland waterways of the region.
17. The boiler costs are not multiplied by a derating factor to avoid overestimating the conversion savings associated with derating.
18. Computers have multiplied the possibilities open to the artist.
19. The illustrations can, of course, be multiplied, but it is important to bear in mind that such cases are exceptional.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. We also multiplied average scores by ten to eliminate decimal points, and turn them into percentages.
21. The number of settlements multiplied enormously.
22. Those will be multiplied if the deal is called in for investigation by the other authorities.
23. Cells can contain words, numbers or formulae which can be added, multiplied, etc.
24. Sixty years later Camberwell was a metropolitan borough whose population had multiplied more than six fold to 259,339.
25. If the songbird population has thinned, the boats in the cove have multiplied.
26. The numbers of damaging insect species resistant to pesticide have multiplied from 160 to 450 since 1960.
27. The theorem states that the posterior probability is proportional to the prior probability multiplied by the likelihood.
28. The volume of a sphere is equal to twice the square of its radius, multiplied by pi.
29. To calculate the effect of an indirect causal path, the values of adjacent paths are multiplied.
30. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Mahatma Gandhi
More similar words: multiple, multiply, multiparty, multicultural, multitude, multilingual, allied, discipline, lie down, supplier, stultify, exulting, ultimate, result in, resulting, ultimatum, cultivated, ultimately, penultimate, tumultuous, simultaneously, tip, tip-top, triplex, antipathy, stipulate, disciple, principle, diplomat, principles.