Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He idly plucked the strings of the lute.
(2) First, let me say that I think Lute Olson runs a very clean program.
(3) Now Lute has suffered a loss beyond words and Tucson is diminished by the passing of one of its nicer people.
(4) A woman fingered a lute, and there were two others seated on cushions, one reading.
(5) The lute also provided the music for the game of musical chairs they played, with cushions laid in a row.
(6) This guy has become the offensive threat Lute and the other coaches have been talking about for the past three years.
(7) The contrasting forces, ranging between solo countertenor and lute and full orchestral complement, rivet the attention.
(8) The allure of pipes, of a lute, of a lyre, a flute.
(9) The second lute song, Essex's own poem, does not stand out unduly.
(10) Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.
(11) The Chinese lute is played with nails made of tortoise shells worn on the five fingers while the Japanese lute is played with a plectrum .
(12) In addition to Progreso Lute, he will also visit Nunavut Baker Lake, Northwest Territories Yellowknife, Whitehorse, Yukon Territory and other places visited.
(13) Francis Pilkington. A Pavin For The Lute And Bass Viol.
(14) Ah! You can make that lute discourse(sentencedict.com), I perceive.
(15) Lute will [ oversee ] fighting in the Iraq and Afghanistan.
(16) Lachrimae, or Seven Tears (Dowland, John). viols, lute, violins. Renaissance.
(17) Without lyre , without lute or chorus, Death a silent pilot comes at last.
(18) Lute in hand, he sauntered to the dais, hopping nimbly over a corpse or two, and seated himself cross-legged on the high table.
(19) The classical mandolin -- as opposed to its slightly different bluegrass cousin -- looks like a stunted lute. Sentencedict.com
(20) He flew into a rage with him and brained him with his lute.
(21) Here too he started to write hymns which he would sing to his own accompaniment on a lute.
(22) She was aware of her body, realising that it was taut as a lute string with anticipation.
(23) The moon went behind a cloud, and Guy heard Blondel dear his throat and touch the strings of his lute.
(24) Fourteen months and four attempts later, the shop finally bought a lute - and placed an order for another.
(25) There at the fording in the little boat the unknown man plays upon his lute.
(26) The instruments are mainly zhuiqin, two - string Chinese violin, dulcimer, lute and others.
(27) And as we sat and made merry, there entered to us an old man bearing a leathern carpet and a lute that had two horns of amber.
(28) All ye, whom love or fortune hath betrayed (John Dowland). Secular. Lute song. Lute.
(29) Liu Fang is a remarkable virtuoso of the pipa, a Chinese lute.
(30) A man shall come with a drum and a lute, and he will soothe the Lions savageness .
More similar words: dilute, resolute, dissolute, convoluted, glutton, clutter, solution, route, outer, cute, pollution, evolution, acute, devolution, revolution, resolution, absolution, commute, refute, astute, minute, computer, hauteur, dispute, execute, statute, persecute, attribute, revolutionary, prosecute.