Random good picture Not show
1. The country has to import most of its raw materials.
2. We import raw materials and energy and export mainly in-dustrial products.
3. Raw meat must be kept separate from cooked meat.
4. We have amassed the raw data and are about to begin analysing it.
5. Higher raw material costs have pushed up the price of many manufactured goods.
6. The idea of eating raw shellfish nauseates me.
7. My remarks about divorce had unwittingly touched a raw nerve.
8. These fish are often eaten raw.
9. In some parts of the country raw sewage is pumped straight in the sea.
10. All the raw materials are imported.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Raw materials and labour come by ship, rail or road.
12. We cannot guarantee adequate supplies of raw materials.
13. The industry relies on the price of raw materials remaining low.
14. Oil is an important raw material which can be processed into many different products, including plastics.
15. The stirrup leathers rubbed raw patches on his legs.
16. There was a patch of raw skin on my back where the sun had burnt it.
17. Use separate knives for raw and cooked meat.
18. We use high-quality raw material for our goods.
19. The Japanese often eat raw fish.
20. Collecting the raw materials proved a long and laborious task.
21. The raw material for the tyre is a by-product of petrol refining.
22. Raw coffee beans are green in colour.
23. Exploitable raw materials were in short supply.
24. Their economy continued to suffer shortages in raw materials.
25. He possessed a raw energy allied to a feeling of something special.
26. Women tend to get a raw deal from employers.
27. Without realizing, he had touched a raw nerve.
28. The good harvest that year cheapened the costs of some raw materials.
29. We could supply you with the stuff in the raw tomorrow.
30. Hard work is important, but it is no substitute for raw talent.