Random good picture Not show
1. They do this by coating a metal electrode with the polymer and then varying the voltage applied to the metal.
2. The electrode was found to be usable for at least months.
3. The electrodes were made from platinum-blacked platinum gauze to minimize electrode polarization at low frequencies.
4. However, competing electrode surface reactions and surface film formation can disrupt the surface reaction and reproducible electrochemical transduction may be compromised.
5. It gives some idea of the cell / electrode arrangement and the random sampling of activity.
6. Two electrodes are placed in series for dual electrode detection.
7. Newer electrodes using transparent indium-tin oxide as conductor material have increased the electrode density from 36 to 64 per square millimeter.
8. Analysis on influence of ground electrode current in HVDC on AC power network.
9. The prepared expanded graphite modified composite electrode is used for preparing the hydrogen peroxide.
10. Secondary cell electrode and fabrication method, and secondary cell, complex cell, and vehicle.
11. Lanthanum - tungsten electrode is the substitution product of thorium - tungsten electrode because of its freedom from radioactivity.
12. Electrode effects, which are always a hindrance when the Dipole - Dipole array is used.
13. A bioselective membrane electrode sensitive to methyldopa has been prepared by means of banana tissue covering an oxygen electrode and made in flow type.
14. A needle - plane electrode system was used to study the hydrophobicity of silicone rubber current ( DC ) corona.
15. A plasma rotating electrode process ( PREP ) equipment, process parameters and powder forming mechanism were introduced.
16. Transport of anions out of the cell on the uptake carrier was demonstrated directly using an anion-sensitive electrode just outside the cell.
17. An electric arc, or continuous spark, flows between a metal electrode and the steel.
18. Probably the most studied biolayer is where an enzyme layer is used over an electrochemical transducer, producing an enzyme electrode.
19. There is often little need to control the detector electrode composition with a redox reaction simply driven by an appropriate polarising voltage.
20. Trace metal ions in the solution are thereby reduced and plated on to the anodic electrode.
21. The text assumes a basic knowledge of symmetry, atomic structure, thermodynamics and electrode potentials.
22. This is so hot that it melts both the steel and the electrode, which is continually eaten away.
23. With the result the coating projects beyond the molten end of the electrode metal.
24. In an ultracapacitor, the distance between the ions and opposite-charged electrode is so tiny it's measured in nanometers (one-thousandth of a micron).
25. Each half reaction responds to the interfacial potential at the corresponding electrode.
26. Ultrasound(sentencedict.com/electrode.html), computed tomography or magnetic resonance imaging may be used to help the physician guide the needle electrode into the tumor.
27. The titrant is a mixture of silver nitrate and sodium fluoride, both fluorinion indicating electrode and silver ion indicating electrode are inserted in the titration solution.
28. The hybridization reaction was conducted by immersing the ssDNA - immobilized electrode in FCA - DNA probe solution.
29. We report on the contact process utilizing fritting phenomena between Al electrode and probes made of tin or tin gold alloy.
30. The results showed that some conductive carbon materials and sodium sulphate could improve the utilization coefficient of the active material of positive electrode.
More similar words: electromagnetic spectrum, electronic, electronics, electrolysis, electrothermal, electrostatics, electroplating, electromagnetic, electromagnetic wave, electric, electrical, electricity, thermoelectric, electrifying, electric shock, strode, elect, select, elector, elected, election, selected, selection, electorate, delectable, delectation, select committee, general election, primary election, electoral college.