Random good picture Not show
1. He used to edit the China Daily.
2. This program allows you to edit and catalogue digital photographs.
3. When you edit the tape you can take out the giggles.
4. Choose the 'Cut' option from the Edit menu.
5. He undertook to edit the text himself.
6. He taught me to edit and splice film.
7. I used to edit the college paper in the old days.
8. Edit the input text and re-run the software.
9. You'll have to edit that tape, it's too long.
10. She used to edit the Observer.
11. Read through your work and edit out anything repetitive or irrelevant.
12. You scan the text into the computer, then edit it.
13. I prefer to edit text on-screen.
14. The purpose of the edit is fairly simple—to chop out the boring bits from the original.
15. She used to edit a women's magazine.
16. The soundtrack of 'Casablanca' took weeks to edit.
17. Press Enter to display the Edit menu, shown in Figure 4. 7. 8.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. WordPerfect's ability to edit macros can be used for any customization.
19. Firstly, I understand that you must edit letters, but the crucial point on avoiding sexist language was omitted.
20. Exiting edit menus Move the pointer to a blank area of the screen and press fire twice in quick succession.
21. Keble as a young man enthusiastically planned to edit his works, though on closer acquaintance with them he renounced the project.
22. You can edit a new document as you type it or an existing one that is already saved on the disk.
23. A trade union employed a journalist to edit its newspaper.
24. Some researchers may edit their observations to accord with their theory.
25. We reserve the right to edit for brevity and clarity, while keeping the individual tone intact.
26. The majority of contracts give the publisher the right to edit a book after it's done.
27. The combined package with the basic function of Photoshop Version 2.5, enables users to input and edit images with their computer.
28. Because of this, the converted document is much easier to reformat and edit.
29. Delphi also defines a number of DataSet actions to edit, delete and navigate through records in a database.
30. Contact info is listed in tabular form; one click displays an individual entry, with another click to edit that info.
More similar words: editor, edition, on credit, expedition, media, erudite, medium, commodity, validity, addition, medical, predict, condition, tradition, additional, in addition, conditions, dedicate, traditional, engaged in, succeed in, incredibly, immediate, carpe diem, incredible, in addition to, traditionally, medication, prediction, ingredient.