Random good picture Not show
3. Choose a wife rather by your ear than your eye. Thomas Fuller
7. Mary turned a deaf ear to Lois's asking to ride her bicycle.
8. The sound smites upon the ear.
9. Blood from his torn ear was soaking his collar.
10. She rounded her husband in the ear for a long while.
11. She has got an ear infection.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Some sounds cannot be detected by the human ear.
13. You really have an ear for pop music.
14. She leaned over and whispered something in his ear.
15. His ear for music was certain.
16. The boy grinned from ear to ear when his mother gave him the apple.
17. She gave him a clip round the ear .
18. Lend an ear to him. It seems that he knows the whole story.
19. A hard blow on the ear deafened him for life.
20. His right ear was taken off.
21. Did she whisper in your ear at the meeting?
22. She leaned forward and whispered something in my ear.
23. John leaned over and whispered something into my ear.
28. One of the new rabbits is a freak; it was born with only one ear.
29. What he says is probably true because he has the ear of the Queen.
30. The dog was scratching at an itch behind its left ear.