(1) Her partially clothed body was found in woods nearby.
(2) If there's a cafe nearby, we could stop for a snack.
(3) The explosion shook the foundations of the houses nearby.
(4) The explosion shattered nearby windows and wrecked two cars.
(5) The peacocks roost in nearby shrubs.
(6) The river burst its banks and flooded nearby towns.
(7) He was dead on arrival at the nearby hospital.
(8) Her mother lived in a nearby town.
(9) Even as the funeral took place[Sentencedict], guerrillas hidden nearby fired/let off a fresh volley of machine-gun fire.
(10) The pickpocket was brought to the nearby police station.
(11) Lucy was staying in the nearby town of Hamilton.
(12) We dumped our bags at the nearby Grand Hotel and hurried towards the market.
(13) He works in the nearby police station.
(14) There was no one nearby who might see him trying to break into the house.
(15) There is an oil refinery nearby.
(16) Smoke from burning fields drifted across nearby roads.
(17) Water was pumped from a nearby lake in an attempt to damp down the flames.
(18) Nearby is a village with a decent pub.
(19) The fleeing rebels found a sanctuary in the nearby church.
(20) In a nearby medical tent, a US Army doctor gently unwinds Metruk's bandage.
(21) There were complaints from nearby residents.
(22) Having your parents living nearby is a mixed blessing.
(23) We will stop nearby for lunch.
(24) The bar was frequented by actors from the nearby theatre.
(25) It's a logical site for a new supermarket, with the housing development nearby.
(26) He might easily have been seen by someone who lived nearby.
(27) A patient going through acute detox will have an assigned nurse nearby.
(28) We have three sons but none of them lives / live nearby.
(29) A big earthquake a long way off is preferable to a smaller one nearby.
(30) The body was found in a shallow grave in a nearby wood.