Random good picture Not show
1. New Diterpene Lactone from the Soft Coral Sarcophyton molle Tix. Dur.
2. The total amount of diterpene and contents of different components from P. massonana are closely related to locations where pine tree grows.
3. There were diterpene composition differences among pines of different damage grades, but no significant differences of the total diterpene contents.
4. Taxadiene synthase, a diterpene cyclase, catalyzes the conversion of geranylgeranyl diphosphate (GGPP) to taxadiene, a key intermediate in Taxol biosynthesis in yew.
5. Objective: The regulatory effects of total diterpene of Rabdosia macrocalyx (Dunn) Hara on immune function were studied.
6. OBJECTIVE To study the diterpene alkaloids from the roots of Aconitum flavum Hand.
7. OBJECTIVE To synthesize diterpene lactones of Andrographis paniculata Nees and study antitumor structure - activity relationship.
8. Mevastatin is a diterpene produced by several species of the genera Penicillium and Monascus first reported in 1976.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. G. biloba leaves contain flavonoids and diterpene lactones with the anti-oxidation, anti-aging, and some other pharmacological effects as well.
10. The production of taxane diterpene (taxuyunnanine C) was quite low in a batch bioreactor cultivation.
11. Here, an NMR technique was used as a monitoring skill in the selective isolation of diterpene compounds from Euphorbia Fischeriana Steud and effective result was obtained.
12. Fresh soap its components, trace alkaloids, inulin and plant-rich alcohol, as well as chamber and dandelion friedelin diterpene resin acids and other acids have been.
13. A series of hydrogenated rosin is composed of tricyclic diterpene resin acid.
14. OBJECTIVE The extraction method of Tripterygium wilfordii and determination method of total diterpene in acetic ether extract were estabished.
15. The authors also studied the route of photochemical reaction using bicyclo( tricyclo) diterpene derivatives as material and ambergris type materials were obtained with a16% total yield.
More similar words: sesquiterpene, interpenetrate, interpenetration, pencil sharpener, serpent, serpentine, sea serpent, perpendicular, under penalty of, perpendicularly, sharpener, sharpened, perpendicularity, letter-perfect, herpes zoster, interpersonal, carpenter, interpellation, computer peripheral, literal interpretation, mediterranean, letter opener, mediterranean sea, open letter of credit, herpes, puerpera, perpetual, puerperal, puerperium, perpetrate.