Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The FDA has also approved the herpes drug Valtrex for suppression of herpes outbreaks.
2. Herpes is a disease passed on by sexual contact.
3. Illnesses, including chronic muscle debility, herpes, tremors and eye infections, have come and gone.
4. A quick comparison showed enough similarities to other herpes viruses to determine that it was part of that viral family.
5. As with herpes of the lip there are certain provoking factors which tend to precipitate an attack.
6. Three days later, she was diagnosed with herpes.
7. The ministry said that he had died of herpes of the brain.
8. But its sequences did not match those of herpes strains the researchers have been able to check so far.
9. The herpes simplex virus can also cause recurrent ulcers.
10. Herpes simplex infection, when it involves the cervix, can cause a profuse discharge.
11. Objective:To investigate the relationship between pityriasis rosea(PR)and human herpes virus 7(HHV-7)and the change of T cell subsets.
12. Genital herpes can be passed from mother to child during birth.
13. Truth be told, the herpes virus lives on inside the person's body, lying in a dormant state among its neurons.
14. Infanticide, Herpes, tuberculosis, lameness, infertility, and stereotypic behavior are prevalent, and zoo elephant populations are not self-sustaining without importation.
15. If you cold sores ( facial herpes simplex ), use a sunblock to protect your skin.
16. Condoms offer some protection vs . herpes, syphilis and chancroid, but then genital ulcer STIs can excellent be transmitted by contact with exposed infected skin.
17. He arrived talking about how exhausted he felt, his aches and pains punctuated by herpes outbreaks.
18. The researchers now believe they have identified the culprit: a previously unknown strain of herpes virus.
19. They also needed to determine the genetic sequence of the virus so that they could compare it with known herpes strains.
20. And as you might expect, Milton had far fewer herpes outbreaks.
21. In the case of the rare hooded crane, the introduction of a foreign herpes virus has threatened the remaining wild population.
22. Cystitis can also be triggered by the bacteria which cause sexually transmitted diseases such as Herpes or Trichomonas.
23. I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes. Hunter S Thompson
24. She followed this advice and had no further attacks of herpes in the next six months.Sentencedict
25. Objective : To study the best therapeutic treatment of herpes zoster ophthalmicus ( HZO ).
26. On admission the clinical findings were confined, and she was found to have herpes labialis and conjunctival infection.
27. Methods and external antipyretic and antidotal herb to treating 43 cases of herpes zoster patients.
28. Acyclovir has drastically improved the outlook in cases of herpes simplex encephalitis but is not as effective against other viruses.
29. Infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, which are caused by the Bovine herpes virus type I, are extremely harmful to cattle industry.
30. The research also shows circumcision reduces the risk for another common sexually transmitted infection, genital herpes.
More similar words: genital herpes, serpent, puerpera, puerperal, perpetual, perpetuity, perpetuate, perpetually, perpetrate, perpetrator, underperform, herpetology, serpentine, in perpetuity, perpetuation, interpersonal, herpetologist, perpendicular, interpellation, perpetual inventory, pest, peso, pipes, pesto, mopes, pesky, grapes, pester, pestle, stripes.