Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Many faced heavy fines and the distraint of goods.
2. If the distraint need to be returned to the criminal suspect, the freezing shall be cancelled before the distraint is returned to the criminal suspect or his or her legal heirs.
3. Article 33 When disposing the distraint involved in cases, the department of handling cases shall put forward opinions which is subsequently submitted to the procurator-general for making a decision.
4. If the distraint is not suitable for transference, the list and photos of the distraint and other proof documents may be transferred with the case.
5. The distraint as evidence shall be transferred with the case.sentencedict.com
6. In case the distraint shall be returned to the criminal suspect, said distraint shall be returned to his or her legitimate heirs after the distraint is unfrozen.
7. Services at distraint premises in the New Territories.
8. The management department in charge of keeping the distraint involved in cases work together with the department of handling cases to go through the relevant formalities of disposal.
9. The people's court, when investigating and verifying the evidence, may conduct inquest and inspection, effect distraint , make expert evaluation and inquiry, and freeze.
10. The recipients shall sign or affix their seals to the list of returned distraint.
11. If a case is dropped owing to other reasons, the people's procuratorate directly notifies the freezing bodies to hand over the distraint to the national treasure or return to the victim.
12. If the original entity has ceased to exist or it exists but it has been written off the corrupted and misappropriated funds as losses, the distraint shall be handed over to the national treasure.
More similar words: restraint, constraint, strain, strained, strainer, restrain, constrain, restrained, overstrain, unrestrained, unconstrained, constrainedly, distract, strain every nerve, distraught, distraction, distractedly, train, trainee, by train, trainer, trained, straits, strait, quatrain, training, subway train, straight, bullet train, wagon train.