Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The insurance policy covers sudden death or disablement.
(2) To qualify for the higher limit, disablement must occur before reaching pensionable age.
(3) Temporary total disablement for 52 weeks: ￡50 per week. 2.
(4) Disablement arouses severe anxieties and strong resentment in people.
(5) North Korea has stated it will resume disablement of its nuclear facilities.
(6) The disablement rate was greatly reduced for those with large area deep burn.
(7) Does this accident result in Permanent Total Disablement of the claimant?
(8) But the deal mentions only an initial " disablement " of facilities[Sentencedict.com ], not their abandonment.
(9) The changing language of disablement.
(10) He was discharged from the army on account of disablement.
(11) My analysis suggests, however, that the compensation for permanent disablement falls short of full compensation.
(12) Further Medical Certificates are required upon request during periods disablement.
(13) The main complication of osteoporosis is various fragility fractures, which led to disablement and death.
(14) The talks have produced a landmark aid - for - disablement deal for the DPRK.
(15) A working group of U. S. experts arrived in Pyongyang Thursday for disablement work on the nuclear facilities of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) which could start early next week.
(16) He was discharged from military service on account of disablement.
(17) S . personnel were still at Yongbyon to oversee the previous deal on its disablement.
More similar words: disable, disabled, ennoblement, disagreement, disarrangement, advisable, inadvisable, recognisable, entitlement, entanglement, clement, element, unrecognisable, elements, inclement, disposable, gentlemen, elemental, supplement, complement, implement, dispensable, clementine, battlement, elementary, settlement, bafflement, battlements, implemented, indispensable.