Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Disposable nappies are fairly straightforward to put on.
2. At this hospital we use up bandages, disposable gloves and other consumables at an alarming rate.
3. The use of disposable products is considered ecologically unsound.
4. This implies that the disposable income of the republics and provinces in 1985 was about 251 billion dinars.
5. The lining is disposable, although alternatively you could use a blanket.
6. Gerald had little disposable income.
7. This is a disposable napkin.
8. Some people apparently have too much disposable income.
9. A disposable nappy is an excellent cover over foot poultices and retains heat.
10. There is a mirror and packs of hygienic, disposable applicators(Sentencedict.com), too.
11. In view of the high local disposable income, the potential for an evening dining-out market is clearly high. 4.
12. The Neo-Dadaists turned to the mass-produced imagery and disposable goods of the consumer society.
13. Use separate sterile, disposable washcloths to clean up.
14. Nine million disposable nappies are discarded in Britain every day.
15. Older people have disposable income and leisure time, key factors in their willingness and ability to buy and use computers.
16. Black professionals with disposable income believing in the black community enough to support black businesses.
17. Real personal disposable income rose 15 percent over the period.
18. Disposable workers Modern methods of super-exploitation, tried and tested in the Third World, are coming home to industrialized countries.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The advertisement is aimed at people in their 20 s with high disposable incomes.
20. The currency crisis, with higher mortgages and interest rates, means that consumers have far less disposable income.
21. The DuPont researchers who developed Biomax had first thought of using it for disposable nappies.
22. I set down my grocery bags and put on my disposable gloves.
23. The effect, of course, is to dampen the growth of disposable income.
24. Pensions have increased in real terms over the last twenty years, but not as fast as real personal disposable incomes.
25. Foldaway slippers for the flight are tucked away in a holdall with disposable nappies and sick tablets.
26. To avoid contamination sterile reagents were used with new disposable pasteur pipettes for each addition and removal of washing solution.
27. Table 8-8 shows the ratio of personal debt to disposable personal income.
28. Taxation Tin the circular flow has been interpreted as income taxation and is the difference between gross and disposable income.
29. Eligibility is determined by a means test administered by the solicitor and based upon assessment of disposable income and capital.
30. Motor cycles and scooters, clothes, records, and football expenses accounted fur most of the new disposable income.
More similar words: opposable, dispensable, indispensable, dispose, dispose of, predispose, predisposed, disposition, disabled, predisposition, usable, reusable, advisable, inexcusable, indisputably, tablespoon, as soon as possible, transportable, disagreeable, proposal, disability, dispel, disperse, dispute, display, transpose, dispatch, displace, disparage, on display.