Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We want to give him a decent Christian burial.
2. The priest prepared the body for burial.
3. Cremation is more common than burial in some countries.
4. The coroner issued a burial certificate.
5. His body was returned home for burial.
6. The Premier's burial was a solemn occasion.
7. The archeologists found fragments of bone in the burial chamber.
8. The estimated time of burial was placed in the early Tang Dynasty.
9. The finds from these burial grounds point to the existence of a prosperous matriarchal society.
10. Her body was sent home for burial.
11. He can have a decent burial.
12. The burial took place on Friday.
13. The bones were disinterred and moved to a burial site.
14. We went back to Ireland for my uncle's burial.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. They rushed the burial through so no evidence would show up.
16. Many of these ancient burial sites were destroyed in the last century.
17. His body was brought back to England for burial.
18. Sometime after the burial in the Church of 5.
19. Patination After long exposure to the air or burial in the ground most materials corrode.
20. Pious legend. After assisting in the burial of a martyr, this newly baptized soldier was taken before the emperor.
21. The burial place was surrounded by the crypt and above it, in the church, was the high altar.
22. Immediately after his burial on 13 November 1803, poor Mary's benefit was doubled to 4s. a fortnight.
23. Six weeks after his burial, the Dragoons discovered his grave and dug up his corpse.
24. What can we learn from twenty prehistoric burial chambers, which we call cists, and which have been uncovered up to now?
25. It was her dying wish to have a simple burial.
26. His family insisted he should be given a proper burial.
27. His body is being brought back to his home town for burial.
28. Hence the great caution shown by medical staff, and the precautions taken during burial.
29. A little after eight o'clock the sun touches the altar rock, the signal for the burial to begin.
30. Two men climb the rock to check that all has been eaten and to clean it for the next burial.
More similar words: trial, imperial, memorial, material, industrial, trial and error, gubernatorial, extraterrestrial, building materials, curio, during, tourist, tourism, curious, flourish, bury, security, burst, suburb, curiosity, penurious, centurion, bureau, burn up, burner, burger, burn out, burning, suburban, burnish.