Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She has devoted all her time to helping the sick.
2. Lucy is absolutely devoted to her cats.
3. She quit herself of all worries and devoted herself to the study of science.
4. To a devoted couple even water tastes sweet.
5. We devoted a lengthy and full discussion to this topic.
6. He devoted his life to helping the poor as a penance for his past crimes.
7. He devoted all his time to the job.
8. 50 years on, the couple are still devoted to one another.
9. He devoted all his time to his job.
10. He has devoted the past five years to avenging his daughter's death.
11. He devoted his life to the educational cause of the motherland.
12. He devoted his youth to the motherland.
13. Mother is devoted to Dad although they squabble all the time.
14. Isabella was devoted to her brother.
15. Insufficient resources have been devoted to the health service.
16. Although the book was devoted to cancer, the word "cancer" did not even appear in the index.
17. I've devoted a lot for you.But you just take everything for granted.
18. I no longer feel devoted to this company.
19. They seemed devoted to each other and were openly affectionate.
20. He devoted his life to the struggle for justice.
21. Wish you a happy birthday with all my devoted love to you.
22. She devoted herself entirely to her work.
23. Considerable resources have been devoted to proving him a liar.
24. That dog is devoted to his master.
25. The artistic zealot devoted his life to the completion of a great masterpiece.
26. I have personally been devoted to this cause for many years.
27. Log on to the Hammer Web ring,[sentencedict.com/devoted.html] with 12 more sites devoted to macabre movies.
28. In real life the star of the film is a devoted husband and father.
29. The award was a fitting tribute to her years of devoted work.
30. The newcomer on the radio scene is a commercial station devoted to classical music.