Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Victory in the last game gave them a psychological advantage over their opponents.
2) The problem was psychological rather than physiological.
3) Psychological and sociological studies were emphasizing the importance of the family.
4) Psychological problems very often underlie apparently physical disorders.
5) John received constant physical and psychological abuse from his father.
6) Abuse can lead to both psychological and emotional problems.
7) Sleep disorders are a serious psychological problem .
8) He saw religion as a psychological crutch.
9) Her symptoms are more psychological than physical .
10) Recurrent dreams are not necessarily indicative of psychological problems.
11) The psychological effects on the United States were immense and in Washington the wounds have still not fully healed.
12) Depression is both biological and psychological.
13) Even minor head injuries can cause long-lasting psychological effects.
14) Where does the stress fall in "psychological"?
15) Robyn's loss of memory is a psychological problem,(http://sentencedict.com/psychological.html) rather than a physical one.
16) The trick is in finding the psychological moment to ask him for more money.
17) It's described here as a taut, psychological thriller.
18) Max says he's ill, but I'm sure it's psychological.
19) I suspect his headaches are purely psychological.
20) Each employee brings his or her own psychological baggage to the workplace.
21) Most of the victims developed psychological problems of one sort or another .
22) The report studies the psychological make-up of a serial killer.
23) Psychological twists perk up an otherwise predictable story line.
24) There was a vast distance between psychological clues and concrete proof.
25) Her rape had a profound psychological effect on her.
26) She claimed that the way she had been treated at work had caused her extreme emotional and psychological distress.
27) Hip-hop, cowboy wind, and the wind wind wind, occupation, fur, all-match, hippie, ladies fashion, Korean, Japanese, what is it Fashion is the urban special logo,(sentencedict.com) is a city in the vast city of special psychological needs.
28) He claims that the constant aircraft noise has a bad psychological effect on the residents.
29) His early years in the refugee camp left a deep psychological scar.
30) Is this a sign of some kind of deeper psychological problem?
More similar words: psychologist, psychology, ecological, biological, theological, ideological, technological, logical, psychiatrist, apologize, theology, geology, biology, apology, ideology, scholar, technology, scholarship, cholesterol, radical, ethical, musical, typical, medical, clinical, chemical, critical, tropical, vertical, typically.