Random good picture Not show
1. Like many urban waterways, pollution, channelization, and industry severed the river from people and ecology.
2. To solve the problem, the intersections channelization and signal setting were discussed, the designing principle and procedure were put forward with an example.
3. Two technologies, spectral channelization and spectral analysis with zero crossing that could be both applied to multi-signals, are also introduced.
4. The theory of common intersection channelization has been rather mature, but the the- ory of deformity intersection channelization is short of systematicness.
5. Channelization code management can increase the throughput, decrease the blocking probability of call setup requests, and reduce the signal Peak to Average Power Ratio (PAPR) in 3G systems.
6. The article introduces the channelization technology in WCDMA digital mobile communication system.
7. We carry on system testing of the channelization module and analyze the experimental results.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The rational length of auxiliary lane and channelization of urban expressway exit have an important role to increase the exit capacity and decrease the influence to expressway traffic flow from exit.
9. When subband signals dynamically change, channelization can be implemented as long as updating the nonuniform matrix in terms of band location of new subband signal.
10. Traffic channelization as a way to divide traffic flow, is a traffic organizing method with less investment, short time for project and good effect.
11. The primary step includes discharging mode design , signal design and channelization design of signalized intersection.
12. According to the advanced domestic and global experience in design of channelization[sentencedict.com], it summarizes the optimal method and the condition in different circumstance.
13. This paper expounds some countermeasures for the library to reject online bad reading materials from three aspects of the blockage, channelization and occupation.
14. But a lot of river revetment is spent to hard and channelization currently, the result causes the river revetment function as biodiversity and ecosystem cross zone loses completely.
15. The design of the high speed digital orthogonal transformer which architecture based on the digital channelization in frequency domain is introduced in this paper.
16. The general work of this thesis is summarized and the further research direction of channelization processing is pointed out.
17. The HF Broadband Receiver is a focus of research in the domain of HF receiving in recent years, and the receivers channelization is one of the very important parts.
18. Thus the two systems are combined to realize a flexible "integrated channelization receiver system", and the simulation has verified this system.
19. This paper makes some researches on the connected-way from two aspects:layout planning and traffic channelization.
20. In order to make a research on the software radio, this thesis focuses on key techniques for radio receiver including: DDC technology, the channelization model, modulation and demodulation algorithm.
More similar words: communication channel, communication channels, novelization, channeling, cannibalization, channel condition, evangelization, distribution channel, mechanization, channel of distribution, channel tunnel, trade liberalization, internationalization, nationalization, rationalization, television channel, fictionalization, channel, institutionalization, volatilization, channels, idolization, stylization, utilization, realization, canalization, cyclization, dualization, neutralization reaction, tv channel.