Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He admitted causing a breach of the peace.
2. "Breach of the peace" is a notoriously imprecise notion.
3. They were sued for breach of contract .
4. We won't have any breach of discipline.
5. The huge waves made a breach in the sea wall.
6. Telling the story was a flagrant breach of trust.
7. This was a clear breach of the 1994 Trade Agreement.
8. Selling goods constituted a breach of regulation 10B.
9. Failing to complete the work constitutes a breach of the employment contract.
10. They are in breach of Article 119.
11. It was a clear breach of professional duty.
12. The court's decision is in breach of the European Convention on Human Rights.
13. What caused the breach between the two brothers?
14. He was arrested and charged with breach of the peace.
15. They sued her for breach of copyright.
16. He was sued for breach of contract.
17. A breach in the mountain wall permits warm sea air to penetrate inland.
18. The new law may be in breach of the Treaty of Rome.
19. Traders who breach the rules could face a fine of up to ￡10,[Sentencedict.com]000.
20. He was clearly in breach of the law.
21. They were sued for breach / infringement of copyright.
22. Britain did not want to risk a breach with the US over sanctions.
23. What they did amounted to a breach of contract.
24. He denied being in breach of bail conditions.
25. The judge ruled that there had been no breach of the code .
26. They felt that our discussions with other companies constituted a breach of/in our agreement.
27. He refused to bow to the Queen(sentencedict.com), in deliberate breach of etiquette.
28. It is not a crime, though it is a breach of stock market rules .
29. The minister is accused of allowing the company to breach guidelines on arms sales.
30. The company has been served with a writ for breach of contract.
More similar words: reach, preach, reach out, preacher, outreach, treachery, treacherous, each, beach, peach, teach, teacher, each other, impeach, each time, teaching, bleaching, beachcomber, react, take a chance, impeachment, break, bread, breath, breast, react to, unimpeachable, abreast, break out, outbreak.