Sentencedict.com random good picture
10. Come to the table everybody - I'm ready to dish up.
11. There was only one absentee because everybody knew the meeting was very important.
12. Everybody should be made aware of the risks involved.
13. Everybody is aware of the hazards of smoking.
14. Everybody approves of the plans for a new school building.
15. Everybody was in a very relaxed and jolly mood.
16. At that moment,(http://Sentencedict.com) everybody began clapping.
17. His hysterical laughter made everybody stunned.
18. Pleasing everybody is pleasing nobody.
19. Everybody famous gets crank calls and letters.
20. Everybody wanted to watch the match.
21. Everybody is being secretive : there's something cooking.
22. Everybody wants happiness.No one wants pain.But how can you make a rainbow without a little rain?
23. The manager announced his resignation and everybody mourned.
24. A primary school is the first school everybody goes to.
25. There is enough food for everybody.
26. Everybody of us admired her slender figure.
27. OK everybody, today we're going to do a physical fitness test, which will soon sort out the men from the boys!
28. From that time forward everybody shunned him.
29. Everybody thinks of him as the quintessential New Yorker.
30. It is usual to start a speech by thanking everybody for coming.
More similar words: every bit, every, everyone, every other, every time, in every way, everything, body, nobody, embody, a body of, very, slavery, recovery, delivery, ever, fever, never, severe, for ever, revert, however, ever so, reverse, several, ever since, severely, whatever, never mind, whatsoever.