Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) There is a pencil in the box.
2) Friction gradually caused the sliding box to slow down and stop.
3) He took the top off the box.
4) I used tape to tie up the box.
5) The movie bombed out at the box office.
6) Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
7) Repack all the superfluous cups in the box.
8) He left strict instructions that the box should only be opened after his death.
9) Is there anything in that box?
10) Inside the box was a gold watch.
11) The box is too heavy to carry down the slope; we'll have to drag it down.
12) Don't crush the box; it has flowers in it.
13) I can't lift this box — will you help me please?
14) He opened the box,(http://sentencedict.com/box.html) disclosing the contents.
15) The film has taken ￡180 million at the box office.
16) Take a candy from the box.
17) The little girl piled one paper box on top of the other.
18) The fruit at the bottom of the box had been squashed.
19) It came in a little box.
20) I pushed and pushed at the heavy box but could not move it.
21) Two of the fireworks in the box were duds.
22) Grow the bulbs in a transparent plastic box, so the children can see the roots growing.
23) Tickets are available from the box office.
24) A box has a top, a bottom and four sides.
25) Wendy had hidden the box under her bed.
26) Thick cotton padding embedded the precious vase in its box.
27) I do not think this is the right lid for this box. I cannot fit it on.
28) Libel plaintiffs are virtually obliged to go into the witness box.
29) It's difficult to lift off the cover of the box.
30) One of the boys was pushing the other along in a little box on wheels.