1. The car had damaged bodywork but a very good engine.
2. There isn't much metal in the bodywork of this new car; it's mainly plastic.
3. My car's bodywork is in terrible condition.
4. The car's bodywork was already showing signs of deterioration.
5. The car's bodywork scarcely holds together.
6. Revised bodywork and a bigger 17-litre fuel tank complete the picture.
7. All-enclosing bodywork will give it a futuristic look to contrast with the retro-styled roadster and cafe racer.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. I know a garage that does good bodywork.
9. It hurtled on, shedding wheels and bodywork as it almost turned turtle.
10. This covered an aperture in the bodywork to provide internal illumination.
11. The bodywork of this old car hardly holds together.
12. The bodywork structure is the main load - bearing body in the well car.
13. Beneath bodywork, It'soon becomes clear that it is not the genuine article.
14. In general, lightening weight of bodywork is achieved by using light-duty material and optimizing the structure.
15. Adopting the sliding bodywork in the Amphibian Vehicle is good for sailing in high seed.
16. Monteiro a series of stops before retiring with bodywork and radiator damage.
17. He accused the garage of shoddy workmanship on the bodywork.
18. The car is fine as far as the engine is concerned but the bodywork needs a lot of attention.
19. A second hand car dealer will always look at the bodywork rather than the engine.
20. It is one of the cheapest cars on the market, with tinny bodywork.
21. It is a conveyance of dreams: chrome, tail fins, pale blue bodywork.
22. But, somewhat to Henry's disappointment, number 47 did not start necking with the bodywork.
23. The paint is equally eye-catching-though not much of the bodywork is still visible under all that hair.
24. After all the mechanics were finished it was down to the chassis, bodywork and interior.
25. Left alone with the car, Tod ran his fingers along the bodywork.
26. It can be fitted to a jeep or truck without extensive modifications to the chassis or bodywork.
27. At first glance, the S1 looks like an R1 with revised bodywork and little more.
28. That we use finite element analysis calculate to the strength and the rigidity of the bodywork structure. Thus the optimum fillet of the small underframe structure can be specified.
29. Truth to tell, the rental agreement was more daunting than any bear encounter, with stiff penalties for windscreen or bodywork damage, or failing to return the 30ft monster on time.
30. The first is a new nose, front wing and some bodywork modifications.
More similar words: factory worker, body, byword, keyword, key word, embody, nobody, anybody, a body of, in a body, body odor, homebody, antibody, body part, somebody, busybody, anti-body, bodyguard, blackbody, golgi body, underbody, body guard, everybody, body lotion, body and soul, by word of mouth, body politic, ciliary body, standing body, fruiting body.