Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His name has become a byword for honesty in the community.
2. His name has becomea byword for cruelty.
3. The name Chanel became a byword for elegance.
4. The firm is a byword for excellence.
5. Their shops are a byword for good value.
6. Caution should be a byword for investors.
7. The general's name had become a byword for cruelty in war.
8. Until late antiquity Vulso's triumph remained a byword for luxury.
9. His name became a byword for extreme luxury.
10. For Americans, Benedict Arnold is a byword for treason.
11. Reality was his byword and Drew's rugged features and dexterity with horses made him a natural choice.
12. His reputedly Herculean virility long remained a byword throughout the district over which he held sway.
13. Britain was a byword for strikes.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. A different man for every child; a byword for disgrace.
15. He hath made me also a byword of the people; and aforetime I was as a tabret.
16. She became the byword of the village.
17. His inexplicable debts were a byword in his circle.
18. The soldier's name was a byword for bravery.
19. The industry became a byword for mendacity, secrecy and profligacy with taxpayers' money.
20. It was a Halsey byword that he wouldn't trust a man who didn't drink or smoke.
21. His name became a byword for excellence in Saskatchewar hunting circles.
22. It has become a byword for spiralling costs and delays.
23. Andy Warhol's provocative slogan, 'Everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes', became a sixties byword.
24. Sulla's successor in the eastern command, Lucius Licinius Lucullus, became a byword for luxury and personal indulgence.
25. Lemmings, small rodents of the arctic and subarctic regions of the Northern Hemisphere, have long been a byword for mass mindlessness and mass suicide.
26. Together they have given new hope to the many Nigerians who are embarrassed that their vibrant country, often ranked as the most optimistic in the world, has become a byword for swindling and fraud.
27. The national team is a laughing stock, while the top-flight Chinese Super League (CSL) produces a low grade product to dwindling audiences and has long been perceived as byword for corruption.
28. When I made sackcloth my clothing, I became a byword to them.
29. And now am I their song, yea , I am their byword.
30. This anomalous Nazi - Sponsored haven for Jews, also called Theresienbad, is almost a byword in Europe.
More similar words: by word of mouth, keyword, key word, word for word, factory worker, word, get word, words, wordy, sword, reword, in a word, wording, foreword, wordnet, send word, loanword, wordless, password, buzzword, watchword, work order, in other words, swordfish, crossword, afterword, swordsman, wordiness, spoken word, broadsword.