Random good picture Not show
1. He's an interfering old busybody - who I go out with is none of his business!
2. Some interfering busybody had rung the police.
3. She's an interfering old busybody!
4. Paltrow plays a spoiled young busybody who makes a disastrous stab at matchmaking.
5. He's an interfering old busybody!
6. She's an interfering busybody!
7. But busybody bureaucrats on Basingstoke council didn't share this enthusiasm for the old red, white and blue.
8. I can assure you that any busybody would be hard put to it to prove maltreatment!
9. To them, she appeared an interfering busybody, a pushy incomer meddling with their heritage.
10. He's an interfering busybody!
11. Stay away from it, you busybody.
12. I don't want to sound like a busybody, but didn't you plan to go abroad?
13. Mrs. Paul was a stay-at-home mom, longtime Girl Scout troop leader and self-described "busybody" who prided herself on knowing exactly what everyone was doing.
14. Tom is a busybody.
15. They wanted to get rid of her because they thought she was an interfering busybody.
16. And behind the scenes, playing the role of bureaucratic busybody, was Joe Alsop.
16. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
17. When she was a child she had regarded her mother as an interfering busybody.
18. Lucy Ricardo was, in those early I Love Lucy episodes, just a generic daffy housewife. Ethel (Vivian Vance), her neighbor and landlady, was a stock busybody.