Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. No carrier will reveal how much of their backhaul is actually fiber for competitive reasons.
2. Next up is backhaul, which is basically the connection between cell towers and the rest of the network.
3. These developments bring the need for a wireless backhaul transport network to facilitate interoperability, end-to-end security, and end-to-end quality of service.
4. Recently, wireless backhaul has become more popular due to its lower cost.
5. For years, this sort of backhaul has mostly come from incumbent telcos offering expensive, symmetrical dedicated lines to the tower site.
6. Their deployments will increase the need for new backhaul solutions.Sentencedict
7. Platen backhaul height can be set in a random manner , therefore reducing the spare travel.
8. Full service operation's new requirements to access or backhaul networks.
9. Backhaul traffic: Goods carried on a return journey.
10. Without decent backhaul, cell towers will run into the same kind of congestion problems you run into at home when you're trying to torrent more than your internet connection can handle.
11. Carrier Ethernet is the infrastructure being used to support mobile backhaul for next - generation, IP - based mobile networks.
12. The problem is that a huge portion of the cell towers in the country are still connected using slow copper lines, and running fiber backhaul to them is expensive.
13. However, with the exception of the Asia-Pacific region, capital expenditure on microwave backhaul infrastructure will decline—in some cases sharply—after 2010.
14. Africa ranks a somewhat surprising third due to heavy reliance on microwave backhaul.
15. There are three major constraints on streaming video to a mobile device over the air: wireless spectrum, backhaul, and the device itself.
16. This includes wireless mesh, grids, network remote station repeaters which can extend networks and connect to backhaul.
17. The results of the algorithm run by the selector are delayed because of backhaul .
18. With auxiliary hardware, CX600 can provide the precision of time synchronization at a sub-microsecond level, fully meeting mobile backhaul requirements of various standards.
19. There is also the option of a wireless microwave backhaul, but it requires cell towers that are in the same line of sight, and at some point the data still has to go wired.
20. Ericsson suggests that take-up could be quite swift in the market for mobile backhaul, however.
21. The combined product portfolio will result in a robust converged solution delivering TDM and packet services over a single packet network that can operate over both microwave and fiber backhaul.
22. The younger Jacobs said that wireless operators also need to add more capacity to their backhaul networks.
More similar words: backhand, backhanded, backhander, black hand, black hawk, jackhammer, backhoe, go back home, deckhand, back-to-back, back to back, haul, haulm, hauler, haul up, hauling, haul away, haulage, haulier, long-haul, long haul, overhaul, overhauling, backpacking, backpacker, backtracking, backtrack, back pack, backpack, blackhead.