Random good picture Not show
1. Owing to the anglicization for pronunciation and morphology, French loans have been provided with the English vocabulary features.
2. This is just a fancy,anglicization of a Greek word, which means "instruction" or "moral instruction."
3. Okefenokee is an Anglicization of an American Indian word meaning "trembling earth" and describes the soft, spongy peat moss that gives an unstable feel to the swamp's drier areas.
4. The rules for anglicizing French loans are analyzed in accordance with the anglicization of pronunciation and morphology, which is based on the concepts for aliens and denizens.
5. Donne and Milton's break with the traditional Petrarchan love theme opened anew world for sonneteers and announced the completion of the process of sonnet Anglicization.
More similar words: anglicize, evangelization, internationalization, rationalization, nationalization, United Nations Organization, international organization, fictionalization, neutralization reaction, somatization, privatization, dramatization, ionization, unionization, keratinization, volatilization, stigmatization, gelatinization, democratization, acclimatization, systematization, conization, canonization, anglican, realization, atomization, canalization, dualization, itemization, monetization.