Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. As company director, she has a chauffeur-driven limousine to take her everywhere.
2. A limousine swept her along the busy freeway to the airport.
3. They walked back to the waiting limousine.
4. The newly-weds set off in a chauffeur-driven limousine.
5. She got a limousine by herself.
6. We arrived in fine style in a hired limousine.
7. He began to insist upon a bullet-proof limousine, just for peace of mind.
8. The limousine was driven by a chauffeur in uniform.
9. He would be picked up by a limousine in the morning.
10. CEOs often enjoy company-paid club memberships, a limousine with driver, and other amenities.
11. Jasper and I went to the limousine, and Jasper asked the better-looking bartender for two glasses of red wine.
12. She has a chauffeur-driven limousine.
13. A drive in a limousine is passed by silent vote.
14. One couple mooned the President's limousine as it drove past.
15. Robinson,[http://Sentencedict.com] who admits to riding a limousine to work.
16. We rode down in a limousine, my first time in a limousine.
17. The long black limousine drove them through the wintry city.
18. Other than the dark, waxed limousine, the space was devoid of furniture.
19. In one driveway a chauffeur wearing rubber boots was hosing down a limousine.
20. He was a pampered rich kid who was driven to school in a limousine.
21. He prefers travelling on the Tube to riding in a limousine.
22. He was also very big for ribbon cutting and waving to people who recognized him in his black limousine.
23. Surely one of the press lords could rustle up a limousine for her use?
24. But her guard slipped briefly as she walked back to her limousine after an official visit in London.
25. But by then, Nicolo was hurrying her down the steps, out of the building, and into a black Mercedes limousine.
26. So close to the front not even Goebbels' bullet-proof limousine was safe.
27. Fielding smoothed his back against the scalloped seat of the limousine, like a cat.
28. I'd get a phone call from his secretary and then a limousine would be waiting for me down the lane.
29. Although he arrived around midnight, the streets were lined with thousands who cheered and waved as his limousine sped by.
30. At the door he saw out of the corner of his eye the black limousine was still there.
More similar words: unanimous, magnanimous, business, cousin, housing, on business, businessman, agribusiness, mouse, timorous, famous, enormous, venomous, anonymous, synonymous, sinecure, autonomous, disingenuous, skim off, acrimony, animosity, matrimony, testimony, limb, slim, limn, limit, mount, Muslim, sublime.