Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She's doing some research on AIDS.
2. There is still no cure for AIDS.
3. The Aids conference will be held in Glasgow.
4. She is attending a three-day conference on Aids education.
5. In Britain, AIDS tests are now performed on all people who offer to become blood donors.
6. They are not given hearing aids or taught to lip-read.
7. Will the AIDS patients benefit by the new drug?
8. Evidence suggested that the AIDS virus was spreading very quickly among the heterosexual community.
9. The treatment may bring short-term benefits to AIDS sufferers.
10. The report assesses the impact of Aids on the gay community.
11. Officials admit the actual number of AIDS victims is much higher than statistics reflect.
12. It was important to dispel the myth that Aids was a gay disease.
13. AIDS remains a big problem in many parts of the world.
14. Don had full-blown AIDS for over a year before he died.
15. This year's budget for AIDS prevention probably won't be much higher.
16. Visual material aids the retention of information.
17. Her much-loved brother lay dying of Aids.
18. In the effort to understand AIDS, attention is moving from the virus to the immune system.
19. The AIDS epidemic is accelerating dramatically.
20. Do you know what is AIDS?
21. The sponsored walk will raise money for AIDS care.
22. Before AIDS, many health care experts believed that large-scale infectious diseases were a thing of the past.
23. Welfare spending aids economic development in three ways.
24. These results represent a major breakthrough in Aids research.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Once you are injected you will—sooner or later—develop full-blown AIDS.
26. There is a range of programs on the market which may be described as design aids.
27. Scientists around the world are working to discover a cure for Aids.
28. We must use shock tactics if we are to stop Aids becoming another accepted 20th-century disease.
29. Some people have the erroneous notion that one can contract AIDS by giving blood.
30. The pharmaceutical company has been charged with profiteering from the AIDS crisis.