Sentencedict.com random good picture
6) Really, what we want now, is not laws, against crime,(http://sentencedict.com/against.html) but a law a -gainst insaity.
11) Buying a house is the best hedge against inflation.
12) He took out a court injunction against the newspaper demanding the return of the document.
13) The new evidence weakens the case against her.
14) A dark shape stood silhouetted against the bright morning sky.
15) Police used water cannon and tear gas against demonstrators.
16) He hurt his head by running against a wall.
17) Buying a house will be a hedge against inflation.
18) There is widespread prejudice against workers over 45.
19) The pound was devalued against the US dollar.
20) The car rammed against/into the lorry.
21) Corbett leaned against the wall and promptly vomited.
22) The colonel led a successful raid against a rebel base.
23) Bias against women permeates every level of the judicial system.
24) Guerrillas have pledged to intensify the armed struggle against the new government.
28) When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by his sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.
29) The state has a duty to protect its citizens against external enemies.
30) They were accused of being privy to the plot against the king.
More similar words: fight against, struggle against, again, all over again, mainstream, regain, ungainly, in step, install, instant, instinct, instruct, instance, instead of, instantly, instructor, instrument, for instance, instruction, installation, institution, constraint, institutional, instructional, maintain, agape, magazine, non-stop, monster, insect.