1. A fool always
comes short of his reckoning.
2. The husband is always
the last to know.
3. Be always
as merry as ever you can, for no-one delights in a sorrowful man.
4. The shoemaker's son always
5. A fool always
finds a bigger fool to admire him.
taking out the meal-tub, and never putting in, soon comes to the bottom.
taking out of the meal-tub and never putting in, soon comes to the bottom.
8. In this world there is always
danger for those who are afraid of it.
9. Guilty consciences always
make people [men] cowards.
10. Lose not time; be always
employed in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
11. Politeness is not always
the sign of wisdom(sentencedict.com), but the want of it always leaves room for the suspicion of folly.
12. Optimists always
picture themselves accomplishing their goals.
13. One cannot always
be a hero, but one can always be a man.
14. Depend on others and you always
15. Politics, as a pracitice, whatever its professions, has always
been the systematic organization of hatreds.
16. Men’s characters are not always
written on their foreheads.
17. The cobbler always
wears the worst shoes.
18. Providence is always
on the side of the big [strongest] battalions.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Dare and the world always
yields. If it beats you sometimes, dare it again and again and it will succumb.
20. The best hearts are always
21. Fish always
stink from the head down.
22. No one is a fool always
, every one sometimes.
23. A bad penny always
24. If a friend tells a fault, imagine always
that he has not told the whole.
25. Freedom is always
and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently.
26. It is easy to open a shop but hard to keep it always
27. I have long since abandoned the notion that higher education is essential to either success or happiness. Hot houses of learning do not always
grow anything edible.
28. Lost time is never found again, and what we call time enough always
proves little enough.
29. It is conflict and not unquestioning agreement that deeps freedom alive. In a free country there will always
be coflicting ideas, and this is a source of strength.
30. The fame of great men ought to be judged always
by the means they used to acquirde it.