Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He was left alone and agape.
2. She stood looking at Carmen with her mouth agape.
3. We watched, our mouths agape in excitement.
4. He watched the spectacle, mouth agape.
5. Vince watched, his mouth agape in horror.
6. He watched with mouth agape.
7. His grandmother watched, her toothless mouth agape.
8. She sat there with her mouth agape, staring at the ring.
9. So the priest would listen, ears agog, eyes agape.
10. He left mouths agape not only to the very end, but five days after he was gone.
11. Eros is, after all, not so far from Agape in the pantheon of the heart.
12. I froze, mouth trout-like, agape in anticipation, heart racing.
13. She remembered him and Agape said quite a gleam came in her eye.
14. In his thoughts, there is still another per foliate motif—"Agape", he considered "agape" as "impossible possibility" and the ultimate dream of human beings as meaning pursuers.
15. Yang stared agape at the overwhelming Covenant forces.
16. He tried to explain agape love to her, how it was so complete, so untainted, but she couldn't comprehend the concept.
17. The relationship of agape and mutual love is dialectic.
18. The Children were all agape with excitement.
19. The wind set the window agape.
20. Chinese Agape Foundation will have a cleft palate medical mission in Changde this year.
21. I watched , my mouth agape(sentencedict.com), captivated by radiance in my parents I had never noticed before.
22. Niebuhr thoughts that agape is theessentiality principle of human beings.
23. Discuss why agape love is a more excellent way . ( See 12:31 ) . 4.
24. The wind set the door agape.
25. A blast of wind blew the window and the door agape.
26. But my point here is that then philia gave rise to agape in Christian philosophy, and in this concept, erotic love is repressed and what it symbolizes is the union of the souls.
27. When'twixt their arms the moon takes shape , The dazzle of riches will leave all agape.
28. Old Cheng who had woken was yawning . His mouth still agape he mumbled, " Is it late? ".
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Tina Turner pranced, with legs right up to her neck, across the stage in a leather teddy, leaving Mick Jagger's famous mouth agape and speechless.
30. So back in I Corinthians 13:4-7, Paul proceeds to provide the Corinthian believers with an understanding of agape love.