Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Lost time is never found again. Benjamin Franklin
9. England scored again, but the whistle had gone and the goal was disallowed.
10. I feel really guilty at forgetting her birthday again.
11. 'Our dog got into the neighbour's garden again!' 'You'll be popular.'
12. The garage has got full of junk again.
13. He was overjoyed to see his mother again.
14. "Hello, Maria," he said, and she blushed again.
15. We made a tentative arrangement to meet again next Friday.
16. I nudged Stan and pointed again.
17. She groaned at the memory, suffering all over again the excruciating embarrassment of those moments.
18. If you speak to your mother like that again,[sentencedict.com] you'll get a thrashing .
19. When else shall we meet again, if Sunday is not convenient for you?
21. Dare and the world always yields. If it beats you sometimes, dare it again and again and it will succumb.
24. If you wish to lower yourselfin a person's favor, one good way is to tell his story over again[sentencedict.com], the way we heard it.
27. They had just had enough time to swim out of danger when the boat again completed a circle.
28. He said his goodbyes knowing that a long time would pass before he would see his child again.
29. Within you i lose myself,without you i find myself wanting to be lost again.
30. Many of the women had left their husbands behind and they told of their fears that they may never see them again.