Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. But the biggest advantage she sees is that NSP facilitates a process in villages which brings all the stakeholders together to work on projects and strategies at the local level.
2. Summary of Background Data. Longitudinal studies to investigate NSP incidence and risk factors are rare, and even fewer have been conducted in middle- and low-income countries.
3. Objective. To find the incidence of sick leave because of neck and shoulder pain (NSP) in industrial workers, and its association with work and lifestyle risk factors.
4. Network Service Provider(NSP) is a company which provides telecommunication services with their own or leased equipment.
5. H - NSP is current important reagent for introduction of tritium into proteins and polypeptide.
6. I scratched a & nb nsp ; match and saw & nbsd my watch catching a patch.
7. "The NSP will support bright students from disadvantaged backgrounds to attend university from 2012, " it said.
8. Specifically, the NSP improves the monitoring of children's development, the screening of household-level risks, and the systems for early interventions.
9. Objective:To analyze the clinical character and the way of prevention and cure of serious nephrotic syndrome with pregnancy induced hypertension(NSP).
10. The results showed that NSP was one of the important effective constituents in Nof for decreasing blood sugar and serum TC.
11. Virtual private network(VPN), based on ISP or NSP, is a virtual and private data communication network set up in the public network.
12. Jamaica: In Jamaica, the Bank is co-financing the implementation of the National Strategic Plan for Early Childhood Development (NSP).
13. A model for the network with swerve penalty ( NSP ) is developed.
14. The article presents the necessity of "Go ahead with the big and convert the small" from technical advantages of NSP system in clinker burning quality and some ways of execution.
15. On the base of expatiating the designing, choosing, collocating and deteriorating mechanism of NSP fire-proof material, the rationalizing usage and experiences are introduced in this paper.
16. Two trials were conducted to investigate the effects of the same NSP enzymes on two different monogastric animals.Sentencedict.com
17. The colony-formation ability and proliferation ability between SP cells and NSP cells were compared in terms of plate colony assay and growth curve.
18. The industrial association and relating governments should be responsible for supervision of cement industry layout in the areas short of NSP.
19. The nude mouse transplantation tumor experiment displayed that the oncogenicity of SP cells was higher than that of NSP cells.
20. To prove this, set the transport precedence on the remote node to NSP.
21. The proposed method can determine not only the monosaccharide constituents of NSP , but the starch and free sugars as well.
More similar words: inspire, inspect, downspout, sunspot, inspirit, unspoken, inspired, conspire, unspoilt, in spades, unsparing, unspoiled, in spite of, transpire, transpose, inspiring, unspotted, transport, inspector, panspermia, bean sprout, nonspecific, conspiracy, townspeople, mainspring, inspection, transposon, uninspired, transparent, unsporting.