Random good picture Not show
1. The troops were there to protect the townspeople.
2. The townspeople sent a petition to the government asking for electric light for the town.
3. Townspeople have flocked to the new shopping mall.
4. The farm holidays are for townspeople who would like a taste of the countryside.sentence dictionary
5. The townspeople have raised $9 million for a new museum.
6. Food shortages forced many townspeople into the country to grow their own food.
7. A wave of superstitious fear spread among the townspeople.
8. The townspeople are hoping the fair will quietly fade away and die because of the usual clashes between the locals and the travellers.
9. The townspeople tilled the soil and produced most everything they ate.
10. For decades, townspeople thought his childhood home was a three-story rowhouse near the market square, now a porcelain shop.
11. The townspeople abandoned the doorways and the sidewalks and followed the ambulance up the hill.
12. Instead townspeople speak of Maan's glorious role in sparking another great rebellion, the Arab revolt against the Ottomans.
13. Townspeople are being asked to sign a petition to help save the bus passes of Langbaurgh's 22,000 pensioners and disabled.
14. The townspeople sensibly stayed indoors and closed their shutters.
15. The townspeople: Loved their emperor and were too worried about being thought of as fools to state their real opinions.
16. The townspeople had learned the hard way that curiosity killed the cat - you stayed indoors if there was trouble.
17. To stop Tootle from going astray, the townspeople get together and conceive ofa clever plan, in which they all participate.
18. In 1375 the townspeople revolted.
19. In front of tense townspeople she blurted out words that a Bible commonwealth had to condemn.
20. Word also circulated that the townspeople had sent letters to their congressmen objecting to the stationing of black troops in their area.
21. They were mostly from Hargeisa, townspeople with a reasonable standard of living.
22. The townspeople pulled at his arms and legs, twisting, kicking, punching.
23. He established contacts with townspeople and religious leaders that would be invaluable to him in his later research.
24. On the afternoon of November 21st the townspeople flocked to the hill site of Tiutiunnyk's battle.
25. Townspeople organized themselves and elected committees.
26. Farmers were meant to get an income comparable to that of townspeople.
27. Word had been sent that he had landed, and the townspeople joined in a great welcome to him.
28. Through the passage of time and their incurious nature, the townspeople had completely forgotten where the name came from.
29. Restaurant and hotel prices in the area are reasonable, and the townspeople are welcoming.
30. Andrews again in 1978, and Nicklaus won again, the townspeople decided that he had earned his place in the pantheon.
More similar words: business people, people, peoples, peopled, rich people, poor people, people's republic of china, township, downspout, neoplasm, neoplatonism, droplet, topless, apoplexy, inspect, apoplectic, inspector, unspecific, inspection, unspeakable, unspecified, visual inspection, pleasure principle, downs, peon, peony, downside, rope off, wipeout, wipe out.