Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) We killed every single Moabite that was fighting in the battle that day.
(2) No Ammonite or Moabite or any of his descendants may enter the assembly of the LORD, even down to the tenth generation.
(3) So Naomi returned, and Ruth the Moabite her daughter-in-law with her, who returned from the country of Moab. And they came to Bethlehem at the beginning of barley harvest. Sentencedict.com
(4) While in that land, their two sons married Moabite women , and life was good—until her husband and sons died and she was stuck, widowed in a foreign land.
(5) So the Moabite princes returned to Balak and said, "Balaam refused to come with us."
(6) The Lord sent Babylonian, Aramean, Moabite and Ammonite raiders against him. He sent them to destroy Judah, in accordance with the word of the Lord proclaimed by his servants the prophets.
(7) That an Ammonite or Moabite shall never marry the daughter of an Israelite ( Deut .23:4 ) ( negative ).
(8) When they were old enough, Naomi's sons married Moabite girls called Orpah and Ruth.
(9) So the Moabite princes stayed with him.
(10) He struck the two sons of Ariel the Moabite; he also went down and struck a lion in the midst of a pit on a snowy day.
(11) And Ruth the Moabite said to Naomi, "Let me go to the field and glean among the ears of grain after him in whose sight I shall find favor."
(12) And the servant who was in charge of the reapers answered, "She is the young Moabite woman, who came back with Naomi from the country of Moab."
(13) When Balak heard that Balaam was coming, he went out to meet him at the Moabite town on the Arnon border, at the edge of his territory.
(14) This is also called early Aramaic Script. The key extant example is the Moabite Stone.
(15) Those who conspired against him were Zabad, son of Shimeath an Ammonite woman, and Jehozabad, son of Shimrith a Moabite woman.
(16) Those who conspired against him were Zabad the son of Shimeath the Ammonite, and Jehozabad the son of Shimrith the Moabite.
(17) So the servant who was in charge of the reapers answered and said, "It is the young Moabite woman who came back with Naomi from the country of Moab."
More similar words: inhabited, uninhabited, a bit, habit, a bit of, a bit of a, cohabit, inhabit, habitat, habitant, habitude, habitual, bite, habitually, a bit thick, habituate, habitable, habitation, inhabitant, habituation, kick the habit, orbiter, arbiter, dog bite, cohabitation, overbite, to bite off, backbite, uninhabitable, inhibited.