Random good picture Not show
1. People in England often have roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for lunch on Sundays.
2. Serve with horseradish cream sauce, Yorkshire pudding and gravy.
3. Ilsa had done her Yorkshire pudding duty and our party had ended too soon.
4. If Yorkshire Pudding ever catches on over there it won't be any fault of mine.
5. Some people lust after roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, but I don't.
6. Prepare the Yorkshire pudding by sifting the flour into a large bowl.
7. In this one you got Yorkshire pudding first and Uncle Fred ate his gravy with a knife and no one frowned upon it.
8. C: Give me Yorkshire pudding.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
9. Yorkshire pudding is an English savory dish similar to the American popover, and made from batter.
10. Add the Yorkshire pudding mixture to the tray. Put the tray back into the oven, still on 220c for 12 minutes.
11. Yorkshire pudding is originally from Yorkshire, an area in the north of England, and is a savoury cake made with eggs and flour.
12. Yorkshire pudding is cooked by pouring batter into a greased baking tin, and baking at a very high heat until it has risen.
13. Have some of this roast beef and some Yorkshire pudding to go with it. Help yourself to vegetables.
14. Other thongs like shepherd's pie and yorkshire pudding are also well-known as a part of English food culture.
15. At Yorkshire Pudding, Hill says that his staff asks diners whether they would like to share their meals.
16. The Yorkshire pudding is a staple of the British Sunday dinner, and in some cases is eaten as a separate course prior to the main meat dish.
17. Yorkshire pudding may also be made in the same pan as the meat, after the meat has been cooked and moved to a serving platter, which also takes advantage of the meat's juices that are left behind.
18. Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding: This is a traditional meal eaten for Sunday lunch across Britain.
19. A frozen, PL Yorkshire pudding is even produced in the UK for a Canadian retailer.
20. In the winter we used to have it hot with Yorkshire pudding.
21. What a delicious aroma coming from the kitchen - roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
22. He would prefer a classic roast dinner: roast beef with Yorkshire pudding and red wine gravy.
23. Roast beef is the classic Sunday lunch and must be served with Yorkshire pudding.
24. Some British dishes include fish and chips, steak and kidney pie, shepherds pie, bangers and mash, Sunday roast, Cheshire cheese, Yorkshire pudding, and trifle.
25. We sat down to dinner, a very English one—roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, and cabbage grown in their own garden.
26. And when I am in England I eat roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
27. Toad in the hole is a traditional British dish comprising sausages in Yorkshire pudding batter, usually served with vegetables and gravy.
More similar words: yorkshire terrier, pudding, plum pudding, christmas pudding, work shift, hire purchase, budding, thudding, scudding, work-shy, workshop, work shop, worksheet, work sheet, repudiate, new york state, repudiated, repudiation, new york stock exchange, fireworks, muddiness, puddling, shire, Cheshire, new hampshire, worcestershire, wedding ring, adding, hireling, shirking.