Random good picture Not show
1. The display flashed a red warning signal .
2. This time the display flashed a red warning signal.
3. Chest pains can be a warning signal of heart problems.
4. Experts regarded it as a warning signal of an economic smashup.sentencedict.com
5. This type of warning signal is today known as Batesian Mimicry.
6. The best early warning signal is to be aware of your own attitude.
7. When approached underwater they give an alarm or warning signal consisting of a series of quite rapid and quite audible grunts.
8. One warning signal: More and more stock deals are being reduced in size.
9. Warning signal when ink finished in the tank.
10. So they had bypassed the warning signal.
11. The wireless reception circuit which placed elsewhere receive warning signal and single chip microprocessor control alarm.
12. Marking tape can be used as a warning signal on the groud or pillar etc.
13. But that they let meand other drifters like mein the door at all was an early warning signal.
14. Drivers of the BMW 5 and 7 Series can also avail of a diagrammatic representation in the Control Display, supplementing the audio warning signal.
15. The functions include data maintenance, parameter definition , risk analysis, warning signal judgment, warning signal diagnosis, etc.
16. Often, when the body unwell again there will be some early warning signal play.
17. And the mind has a tendency to focus on pain because it's usually a warning signal.
18. And then we built up a practical vehicle braking sound and light alarm system for car brake failure occurs during a variety of circumstances, to give the driver effective warning signal.
19. Whatis clear is that for a small subset of people, excessive use of theinternet could be a warning signal for depressive tendencies.
20. Fine for old wines with sediment, but in younger wines cloudiness can be a warning signal.
21. Beihai City in Guangxi Meteorological Bureau has seven hours to start the red typhoon warning signal.
22. Eleven - year - old Mark Wheeler from California typed out a warning signal using Morse Code.
23. Shanghai Central Meteorological Observatory possibly will issue later today the typhoon blue color early warning signal.
24. However, its automatic safe load indicator did not give off any audible and visible warning signal for it had been rendered inoperative before the extraction work.
25. The Fujian Province meteorological observatory has issued the typhoon yellow warning signal yesterday.
26. The final basic cause that resulted in the failure is no working state monitoring signal and failure warning signal of power supply source of controlled silicon excitation device.
More similar words: analog signal, warning system, early warning system, earnings, warning, morning sickness, signaling, signalling, net earnings, forewarning, warning bell, gross earnings, total earnings, storm warning, warning light, early warning, earnings per share, earnings report, export earnings, average earnings, taxable earnings, retained earnings, earnings statement, signal processing, price-to-earnings ratio, signal, signally, signaller, signalled, signaler.