Random good picture Not show
(1) No death and no coxa vara occurred.
(2) The Visual Artists Rights Act (VARA) was enacted to adapt the Copyright Act to the Berne Convention.
(3) Kelley's lawsuit cited violations of artist's rights protections under the US Visual Artists Rights Act (Vara), which is part of US copyright law.
(4) The Visual Artists Rights Act ( VARA ) was adapt the Copyright Act to the Berne Convention.
(5) In Italian teaching period once was Head Coach vara club, was precisely she brings both sides together has facilitated trip of the Feng Kun this time Italy.
(6) Results There were 3 coxa vara patients in the DHS and 4 in the external fixation, and 17 cases of knee stiffness were found in the external fixation.
(7) The February ruling noted that Vara protects only a few categories of works such as paintings and sculpture, and said that a garden of living plants met none of these definitions.
(8) Her right hand is in the gesture of vara mudra and her left hand is in the gesture of vitarka mudra.
(9) Ball and socket valgus osteotomy in intertrochanteric region of femur for correction of coxa vara in 10 children(14 hips)with ages ranging from 6 to 12 years is reported.
(10) In the DHS, there were 2 cases with greater trochanter fractures, 1 case with over boring, 2 cases with pulmonary infections, 2 cases with urinary system infection and 1 case with coxa vara.
(11) Conclusion: Two head automatic new type pressure external fixator can embed more tightly without sliding(http://sentencedict.com), also can prevent the occurrence of coxa vara effectively.
(12) Results: Bone fractures were cured for all patients. There were no complications including coxa vara, cut out the regular, unconnected bone and the regular loose. The excellent rate was 95.8%.
(13) The main clinical features are short stature and a typical coxa vara deformity.
(14) Police say the trio brokesintosa local newspaper office housed in the same building in Vara, 200 miles south-west of Stockholm.
(15) None of the 17 cases suffered from the complications such as fractures or looses of the screw and plates, deep vein thrombosis and coax vara.
(16) To investigate Y-shaped osteotomy and the internal fixation with geese-head steel plates for treatment of congenital coxa vara.
(17) The main clinical features were painless bony mass and slight genu valga (or vara) deformity.