Similar words: take note of, give notice, take the place of, take off, take care of, take advantage of, weaken, a piece of.
Random good picture Not show
1. Don't take notice of Hammond's letters, they are nothing but hot air.
2. I hope you'll take notice of what I'm going to tell you.
3. We want the government to take notice of what we think they should do for single parents.
4. Companies need to wake up and take notice of the public's increasing concern with the environment.
5. Eventually, the government will have to take notice of public opinion.
6. The National Radiological Protection Board wants people to take notice of the new figures but not to panic about them.
7. They do anything to avoid having to take notice of us and respect us.
8. He is too proud to take notice of others.
9. Please take notice of my announcement.
10. Take notice of your signals and do something about it.
11. You will only injure yourself if take notice of despicable enemies.
12. Take notice of your surroundings - sights , sounds , smells , ambiance.
13. The entire world must take notice of something like this.
14. To take notice of safe. The slippery are very crafty.
15. Do you want people to sit-up and take notice of what you have to say?
16. When you recognize that you're complaining, stop and take notice of it.
17. Is it to be wondered at that I demean myself thus to take notice of her?
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. BLOEMFONTEIN, South Africa (AP) -- The world will surely take notice of this.
19. The slower that browser got, the more I began to take notice of the preloading notification bar on the bottom.
20. Strappy sandals, chic Capri pants, and an off-the-shoulder blouse make your entrance into any social event one to take notice of.
21. Eg; I find but only two sorts of writings which the magistrate cared to take notice of: those either blasphemous and atheistical , or libelous.
22. Our linguistic and cultural blindness and the casualness with which we take notice of the developed tastes, gestures, customs and languages of other countries, are losing us friend in the world.
23. We are asking our elected officials in Washington D. C. to take notice of this pending action in Canada and do everything in their power to stop it, " said Pryor."
24. He would hang out no signals , he would take notice of none.
More similar words: take note of, give notice, take the place of, take off, take care of, take advantage of, weaken, a piece of, in place of, balance of, in advance of, exotic, take, stake, practice, take to, take up, take out, take on, take for, do justice, take away, take care, take down, in practice, shake off, take time, take over, make use of, take place.