Random good picture Not show
1. Self-feeling depends on your hold .
2. National Day ...shares the self-feeling...
3. Emotionally, don't just go with your feeling, "self-feeling" that thing doesn't real, a road flashed with silver light at night, always covered a pool of muddy water.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
4. Objective: To observe the treatment effect by movement imitation training on the body self-feeling impediment of the stroke patients.
5. Program: let trainees write a letter to other person, use different style or different format, just use self-feeling to write.
6. He pays attentions to the experience of the individual, self-feeling and inner monologues.
7. It is a very important phenomena occurred after the Renaissance that emotional self is constructed as an mind-entity on the base of emotional experiences and self-feeling.
8. This semester, the students ask questions more and more people, and self-feeling is a slight change in their own communication with students have patience.
9. This thesis guided the students in using self-suggestion to adjust the rehearsal state and set up self-feeling of a role.
10. Undergraduates evaluate themselves highly and their interests are so widely. They have so much self-feeling.
More similar words: self-feeding, feeling, feelings, feelingly, unfeeling, ill-feeling, sinking feeling, unfeelingly, fellow feeling, self-fulfilling prophecy, express feelings, self-fertilization, self-financing, peeling, heeling, kneeling, peelings, wheeling, unreeling, self-fulfilment, feel for, darjeeling, self-fulfillment, self-sealing, self-flagellation, freewheeling, nurseling, counseling, self-propelling, career counseling.