Random good picture Not show
1. He's not a real searcher after truth.
2. The searcher who depends solely on browsing at the shelves can miss other related items scattered elsewhere in the collection.
3. Thus a searcher might consider perusing entries under sweets, chocolates and confectionery.
4. Amelia was an inquiring agnostic and an insatiable searcher for knowledge.
5. Equally, it is important that a searcher should have a clear understanding of indexing methods.
6. A searcher becomes a believer when he chooses and commits himself to the consequences of his choice.
7. The searcher returned another day and another and all this was a good sign.
8. The searcher is kept better informed as to related terms under which additional information or documents have been indexed.
9. No issue is so fundamental both to the searcher and to the believer as the question of truth.
10. The industry must be a Price Searcher.
11. Above all: It is searcher is knocked on search engine issued a keyword.
12. The automatic searcher of such rubbish mail maker can search the address after revising only,[sentencedict.com] and they did not check real address.
13. In some circumstances natural language indexing may reflect more closely the terms used by the searcher.
14. Monotonic search is usually efficient in space, because the searcher does not have to construct each state's representation from scratch.
15. One of the most common ways of providing training for intermediaries is by letting them observe and work with a trained searcher.
16. In recent years a number of microcomputer software packages have been written to assist the searcher in carrying out online information retrieval.
17. I had plenty to do between normal routine work at Felixstowe and preparation connected with taking over Searcher.
18. There he fell again into the bad company of pious Huguenots who turned the young gentleman into a religious searcher.
19. Their previous cutter Vigilant was still going strong and it was hoped that Searcher would have an equally successful career.
20. An algorithm which performs this trick before it starts searching is said to be goal directed, or a backwards searcher.
21. The cold buffet lunch, of high standard, included a large cake in the shape and colours of Searcher.
22. It will insure the aboriginality and authenticity, and cater for the habit of document searcher.
23. In order to make a directory search facility successful it is necessary to return a relevant set of results, otherwise it will be short lived and fail to provide what the searcher is looking for.
24. Search module: Firstly, give out the Boolean query strategy of the searcher.
25. Concentrates on the key techniques of design and implementation of the NDDS ( NanDa Dolphin Searcher ) system.
26. Astronomers found the planet using the European Southern Observatory's High Accuracy Radial velocity Planet Searcher, or HARPS, instrument in Chile.
27. This discovery was made by The High Accuracy Radial Velocity Planet Searcher (HARPS), which is installed at the European Southern Observatory's La Silla Observatory in Chile.
28. So it can run stably . File serving system elevate the capability of the searcher engine remarkably.
29. He answered 18 of them correctly and was 11 minutes faster than the searcher.
30. But the 50 new planets announced in Wyoming were discovered from the ground with a device called the High Accuracy Radial velocity Planet Searcher, or HARPS.
More similar words: researcher, search engine, search, search for, research, search out, searching, in search of, searchable, research lab, searchlight, searchingly, search party, search warrant, basic research, soul-searching, search and rescue, research design, market research, research worker, research project, product research, applied research, marketing research, scientific research, japanese archipelago, research and development, cheddar cheese, archer, arched.