Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||The one charm of the past is that it is the past. Oscar Wilde|
- Similar sentences
- When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.
- When stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.
- When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of,he always declared that it is his duty.
- When we recall the past, we usually find that it is the simplest things - not the great occasions -..
- The earth has a skin and that skin has diseases; one of its diseases is called man.
- The essence of being human is that one does not seek perfection.
- A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.
- Human beings are funny. They long to be with the person they love but refuse to admit openly. Some ..
- Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians t..
- The most normal and the most perfect human being is the one who most thoroughly addresses himself t..
- One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questio..
- The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.
- The greatest discovery of any generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering the..
- The true worth of a man is not to be found in man himself, but in the colours and textures that com..
- No ray of sunshine is ever lost but the green that it awakens takes time to sprout, and it is not a..