Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||The true worth of a man is not to be found in man himself, but in the colours and textures that come alive in others. Albert Schweitzer|
- Similar sentences
- Love is not to be found in the market.
- The role of a writer is not to say what we can all say, but what we are unable to say.
- A misery is not to be measured from the nature of the evil, but from the temper of the sufferer.
- Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.
- A wife is not to be chosen by the eye only.
- In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single ..
- The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
- The worth of a thing is best known by the want of it.
- What is the seal of liberation? Not to be ashamed in front of oneself.
- The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, t..
- The best revenge is not to be like your enemy.
- The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.
- Man that is of woman born is apt to be as vain has his mother.
- Real knowledge, like everything else of value, is not to be obtained easily, it must be worked for,..
- Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience.