Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on. Ideas have endurance without death. John F. Kennedy|
- Similar sentences
- A man may smile and smile and be villain.
- A man may talk like a wise man and yet act like a fool.
- You can build up or break down your future - you may rise or fall depending on how much you are com..
- A man may love his house well without riding on the ridge.
- A fool may ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years.
- A man may dig his grave with his teeth.
- A man may lead a horse to the water, but he cannot make him drink.
- A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it.
- Treat a man as he is, he will remain so. Treat a man the way he can be and ought to be, and he will..
- Try to understand men. If you understand each other you will be kind to each other. Knowing a man w..
- He who cures a disease may be the skillfullest, but he that prevents it is the safest physician.
- A man can die but once.
- An extremist has no love for rationality and fairness. An extremist lives in his own biases and pre..
- Fear? What has a man to do with fear? Chance rules our lives, and the future is all unknown. Best l..
- A man has two ears and one mouth that he may hear much and speak little.