Random good picture Not show
1. The tentacle scales are small and variable, numbering from 0-5, some are needle-like while others resemble small granules.
2. They feed by pushing their mouth parts, which form a fine needle-like tube, into the tissues of the plants.
3. Raphides Bunches of needlelike crystals of calcium oxalate found in certain plant cells.
4. A fir is an evergreen tree with needlelike leaves that grows especially in cold areas.
5. Abscission of the tightly rolled , needlelike tips of the injured leaves quite often occurred.
6. The Pacific viperfish has jagged, needlelike teeth so outsized it can't close its mouth.
7. The evergreen tree symbolizes strength and perseverance and is characterized by needlelike leaves.
8. The extreme thinness of graphene could also lead to more efficient field emitters— needlelike devices that release electrons in the presence of strong electric fields.
More similar words: needle, needled, needless, needlework, needlessly, needlepoint, needlecraft, needlewoman, sewing needle, needless to say, pins and needles, knitting needle, on pins and needles, hypodermic needle, needling, belike, the like, candlelight, apelike, tweedle, seedless, wheedle, Like attracts like, lifelike, domelike, make like, viselike, wavelike, homelike, and the like.