Similar words: moderate, moderated, moderately, immoderate, immoderately, modernized, federated states of micronesia, confederate states. Meaning: adj. intermediate in size.
Random good picture Not show
1. Moderate-sized labelling cells were found mostly in different areas of the opposite temporal lobe and the small cells were the second in mount and the large cells were the least.
2. Suddenly he bumps into a moderate-sized bucket full of water.
3. Armstrong organizes the book into twenty moderate-sized chapters and six appendices.
4. A moderate-sized company that builds Web applications and other systems for their clients.
5. The rate of moderate-sized earthquakes is quite high, and there is a considerable likelihood that a magnitude 6 earthquake will cause damage if it strikes near a city.
6. Now, if I have a moderate-sized project, I might use UML and a tool that supports UML to create enough class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and others to convey the design.
7. It is just a moderate-sized ISO you can send around, or quickly press onto CDs, giving users a good first impression of Linux (and enough tools to get some real work or play done during the trial).
8. CS is a large and rapidly-expanding field; once you've become confident in your abilities to program moderate-sized projects, a lot of topics open up to you.
More similar words: moderate, moderated, moderately, immoderate, immoderately, modernized, federated states of micronesia, confederate states, moderato, moderator, moderation, moderating, immoderation, in moderation, confederate states of america, life-sized, with moderation, middle-sized, code rate, undersized, desiderate, modernize, modern era, operation mode, sized, operational mode, mode of operation, size down, unsized, outsized.